Shadow-ReplicationShadow-Replication

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

icewind Dale: Part 1 icewind Dale: Part 1

Too slow for me

Very slow but it was a still pretty good job. I give this 4/5.

Crowchild85 responds:

Thanks. Next one will be fast and bloody. I garentee it.

Radio-Active Water Cycle Radio-Active Water Cycle

Not bad

Pretty funny. You should have shown more of the radioctive bums. Those guys could have their own series. lol

Calvin Carcass #3 Calvin Carcass #3

lol

The graphics were sweet. It was funny too.

Secret of Mana - CB Secret of Mana - CB

cool

That was my favorite game for super nintendo a long time ago. That brought back alot of memories. That was a pretty funny idea too. Good Job.

Dildo For My Daughter Dildo For My Daughter

very funny

One of few flashes that made me laugh. The voices were funny especially cause the main character sounded like patrick star from sponge bob square pants. Best line in the movie was "but i wanted the penetrator" lol

Land Obnoxious - Ep. 1 Land Obnoxious - Ep. 1

nice

That was fucking awesome. The only one thing is that some of the voices were hard to understand at times, but i still thought that most of the voices were well done and nice facial expressions.

Secret Mansion Secret Mansion

"Hey dawg let me in, i'm hungry"

Dawg, this is one of the most interesting flash cartoons i ever seen. The drawings,animation,voices, story and everything is good. That clown scene was gangster. I can't wait for part 2.

Kill Batman: Alpha Kill Batman: Alpha

Make more

It would be cool if you made a series out of this. I think it's pretty funny. The only thing is that your audio sucks. Espicially the voices. It's hard to hear and very muffled sometimes.

AURORA - episode 3 AURORA - episode 3

good fight scenes

That was dope. The only thing i didn't like was the michael jackson music. It didn't really match.

Ghost Specialists Trailer Ghost Specialists Trailer

I love that train

Very nice drawings. I want to see the full thing
now. This trailer shows potential.